Re: [Harp-L] Re: Top 10 living diatonic players

If yall are talking about recording amounts  and influence, you have to put
Jimmy Hall in there. That boy can rip and he did  numerous albums with Wet
Willie and studio guesting with a pretty good amount of  other people. I wonder
how many albums Billie Gibbons sold that he played harp  on. He aint bad either.
As far as out right volume what about Jagger? I was  prompted to post this
after seeing Taylor Hicks on this list. I have nothing  against the guy, I've
never heard him play, but the 3 guys I just mentioned  put out WAY more stuff
than he has.
                                              Top Ten Players
              Magic Dick
              Lee Oscar
             Jimmy  Hall
             John  Mayall
             John  Popper
             Rob  Papp.......(how do you spell Rob's name?)
             Howard  Levy
              Charlie Musslewhite
             Kim  Wilson
              Norton Buffalo
       Not in any particular  order      There are a lot of guys left out of
this  list that are killer. I just put down the ones who put out a lot of
recordings,  and that had an influence on me. Give Jason a few years to record and
he will be  on my list. He's most definitely killer
           I think the  real list would be ALL players, past on, or still
alive.
                           Randy
                     BiscuitBoy Bliues

In a message dated 5/12/2007 9:52:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,