-Dave Fertig

From:"Dave Murray" <dmurray777@xxxxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] The force Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 09:11:39 -0700 To:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
There has been quite a bit posted on the creativity discussion and perhaps I
just missed it but...It seems that there are two sides to the force. Love
and caring, and hate and anger ("Luke, come to the dark side."). The
harmonica is an ideal instrument for expressing emotion. Anger has been
mentioned as an emotional catalyst, anyone use the other side of the force?

Peace and music,
Dave