Re: [Harp-L] what is ODBG ? (was creativity)

On 5/13/07, Tom Muck <tmuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But correct in that it is very offensive, just as you wouldn't refer to your family members as "old dead relatives". The thread was about creativity and personal expression, and if you reduce human beings to a trite expression, you reduce their value as creative individuals.

Tom

Well, I guess one can find anything offensive, as long as too little sense
of humor is present. IMHO, ODBG is an acronym which characterizes in a very
specific way a certain group of harmonica players. And I would never find it
offensive, just imaginative and humorous.
But that's me, who chooses to look at the world with a smile in my face.
Nobody has the luck or the obligation to be like me, let alone think like me
;-)

Cheers,
Fernando