Re: [Harp-L] what is ODBG ? (was creativity)

Ha Ha & for all these years I thought it was a bigoted reference. Maybe I should have said something sooner. Or maybe I should check out my mind reading abilities. :-) I wonder how many other people misunderstood the reference? Wouldn't it be more respectful to use their names? Sorry , next time I"ll ask & not just assume.