Re: [Harp-L] Re: Top 10 living diatonic players

Has anyone mentioned Bill Lupkin? He's on Nick Moss'  Blue Bella  label. He's
one of the few harp players I've seen more than once. I think he  played with
Jimmy Rogers back in the olden days :p

Brat.

In a message dated 5/14/2007 6:11:09 A.M. Central Standard Time,