[Harp-L] Comfort blanket harmonica

In a message dated 5/14/2007 10:54:26 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time, tim moyer
writes:

Man, I *ALWAYS* carry a  harp!  (For me, it's a Golden Melody, key of C,
Paddy Richter  tuning).

Tim, why is Golden Melody your choice?
  Out of curiosity, because i respect your experience, what is your  fav.
brand and model of harp, and why, if u have time.  Some posters, me  included,
are asking about tweaking stainless reeds - u have not chimed in  yet.
  Iirc from past posts, u prefer Equal Temperament to Just  Intonation,
compromise, whatever.  This has been covered before, but i  still don't get it --
in my experience with ET (strictly from Lee Oskar harps),  to me I don't see
the advantage of ET and only the disadvantage of  having sour sounding chords.
What am i missing?
ron