Re: [Harp-L] New Richard Hunter piece at Broadjam.com

Bb diatonic, 3rd position.

COuld probably do live, might want to use a splitter for the signal and 2 RP200s.

Thanks! RH

Bradford Trainham wrote:
C Minor? An F diatonic, or are you playing a chromatic? With the octave doubler, I'm guessing if you wanted, you could execute
that one live, right? I enjoyed this one for its feel. It also facilitates my giving myself
permission to pursue a secret notion of mine, to wit, a rotary patch
I'm still perfecting with my M-Audio Blackbox processor. Every once
in a while, I thought I heard either a tremolo or rotary setting
applied to your harp, but on listening again, I think I realized it
was your hand doing that.
Thank you again for putting that up there. It gives the more
"recently baptized" among us a lot of good food for thought. Will there be a third act of "being free"?
Brad Trainham