Re: [Harp-L] re: Zen Harmonica

Let me  be a country boy for a minute. (I'm missin' KY today) 'Aint this one
o dem "if  you gotta ask, you'll never know kinda thangs'? I can't be onstage
without  movin' to the music. I even went so far as to give tribute to James
Brown at a  Rib Fest one time before I realized what I was doin'. You know that
foot slide  thing he did? My Godson told me it looked corny, so I told him
"yea but it felt  so good and all the old people in the crowd knew what I was
doin'." When in  doubt, hang with the bass player and get off on the groove.
That's my way of  doin' it.
      Randy
     BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 5/15/2007 9:30:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,