RE: [Harp-L] RE:OVERBLOWING

Oh, great, just great...now I need at least 9 people to chime in that play OB puckered for my mostly-random statistic to hold up.  That's not going to happen.

(I don't think I've ever gotten 9 people to respond to a single post of mine on harp-l...ever.  In fact, I have such a reputation for killing threads that list members will privately ask me to post on a thread that refuses to die.)

If there are any responses to this, it will probably be from someone who can TB the blow 10 bends on pitch.  Fine, whatever, I'm going back to practicing on these things that are apparently not impossible.

Not to hijack my own response to someone else's thread, but has anyone else been displeased after modding the Delta Frost?  It's tighter and more responsive, sure, but it's lost its...well, its DeltaFrostness.  I'll save the full write-up on it for when I have more time, but would love to hear from others who may have had the same experience.

Jonathan Compton
"Kills Threads Dead"