[Harp-L] Les Thompson download

Hi,

First of all I found a download site that sells the Toots Thielemans/Les
Thompson record:

http://mp3kiss.net/a2044464/Toots_Thielemans_and_Les_Thompson-mp3-download/

I've listened to the samples, I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) the first
half is Toots, and the live cuts are Les. Les is da man!

Now Les Thompson has been credited on the harmonica on Tom Waits' records
"One from the heart" and "Swordfishtrombones", as well as on Jay P. Morgan's
eponymous album. I've sampled all of the tracks on iTunes, and heard no
harmonica whatsoever. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sergei

~