[Harp-L] Sugar Ray Norcia

I haven't heard to many comments about the Tampa Blues Festival a few weeks back. I really enjoyed Sugar Ray and the Blue Tones. He was using a Sonny Jr. amp that sounded unbelievably good. The sound man I thought did an incredible job there as well.
If you haven't seen Sugar Ray yet treat yourself if you get the chance. About six months or so ago he was at the Black Eyed Sally's in Ct. trying out one of Sonnys new mid size amps. I thought the sound was fantastic. Sonny got up and did a tune with them and it blew me away. Sonny played in 1st position and Ray in 3rd. It really sounded good. These 2 guys are some of the finer diatonic player in the area.. Ray has many Cd's out which are easy to find. Check it out. Kevin Keith