Re: [Harp-L] "The New Rules for Getting Gigs" E-Book now available as a free download

randy singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A few years ago, when I wrote my E-book "the new rules for getting
> gigs", I have had them for sale on my website.
>
> I have decided, in the best interests of the harmonica player
> community, to now make this available FOR FREE.

i got this from randy some years back, and it is excellent.  i'd
highly recommend taking randy up on his kind offer.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.