Re: Re: [Harp-L] video clips

billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> No matter which link I go to for this, it quits and goes back to
> 'play' after about ten seconds. I'd love to check it out if anyone
> has found a solution to that.

on my browser it played a good long time, but mostly just talked
about how cool the whole project was but without showing any of it.
i saw chris' name on a poster in it, and i might have caught a brief
glimpse of someone who could've been him, but no more.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.