Re: Re: Re: [Harp-L] video clips

Garry Hodgson wrote:
> bill hines wrote:
> > No matter which link I go to for this, it quits and goes
> > back to 'play' after about ten seconds. I'd love to check
> > it out if anyone has found a solution to that.
>
> on my browser it played a good long time, but mostly just talked
> about how cool the whole project was but without showing any of
> it. i saw chris' name on a poster in it, and i might have caught
> a brief glimpse of someone who could've been him, but no more.

I was able to watch the video with no problems.  Bill, if you can
get it to start, then I suggest that you try right clicking on the
link and doing a "save target" on the .swf (macromedia object) file,
and save it to your hard disk.  Then you can drag-n-drop it onto
your browser, and it shouldn't have any problems loading and
running.

I saw Chris' name on the poster, and caught a couple of glimpses of
him sitting on a stool on the stage, unfortunately at moments when
he wasn't playing.  Interesting project, and of course, some great
personnel.  I wasn't aware of Willie Oteri, but am a big fan of Tony
Levin, who played with King Crimson (Fripp/Belew/Bruford), Peter
Gabriel, Paul Simon, Pink Floyd, and an unbelievable assortment of
people back to the early 70s (Chuck Mangione, Herbie Mann, the list
goes on and on and on).

Rock on, Chris!

-tim