Re: [Harp-L] Sugar Blue and Prince, Stan Getz

Serguei Volkov wrote:
> I've heard Sugar Blue played with Prince, and Stan Getz.
> Does anyone know on which recordings precisely?

I bought a copy of the stan Getz recording with Sugar Blue at the
Dollar Store a few years ago.  I think Sugar is only on one track, but
that seemed okay for a dollar.  I'll look for the CD at home and send
details, although what I bought could easily be a mass-produced
bootleg.

-tim