Re: [Harp-L] Re: Sugar Blue

Another great Sugar Blue recording as a sideman is 'Too Wet To Plow'
with Johnny Shines and Louisiana Red.  I got lucky and found it at a
used cd store years ago and didn't know who Sugar Blue was at the
time.  It's available under Johnny Shines on CD Baby.  I'll have to
check out the one with Brownie McGhee.

Paul