[Harp-L] Me doing Foster

I sometimes find myself wondering what some of you posters out there
actually sound like.
I've got this one mp3 of me playing, which, as an act of good faith, I
have posted on the Buddhas Garden website:
http://www.buddhasgarden.net/index.php?topic=859.0
Now, after years of sounding off on harp-l, anyone who cares can have a
listen to me; in this instance wearing my'old time' hat.
This is an attempt to replicate Gwen Foster's 'Black Pine Waltz', his
tour-de-force of tecnique, and of course I am a long way from really
getting it down (and I'm not playing guitar at the same time like Gwen
was)
The original recording seems impossible to get hold of these days,
which is a real shame) so maybe my poor effort won't be too easily
compared, thank goodness.
Cheers,
Rick Dempster
Melbourne