Re: [Harp-L] Amp to run with effects?

In a message dated 5/21/2007 6:47:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

At this  point, The Iceman would observe that the Bose system that looks
like a  pole on a stand sounds great and does all the above.  And it
does,  but it's a lot more expensive.  However, if you've got the cash, I
wouldn't argue with it.  I've heard that system in action, and it  really
does sound great everywhere in the room.

Not only everywhere in the room, but everywhere on stage. I sat in with a
few local loud blues bands. Not only did I not have the harmonica put in the
monitors, but even the drummer commented that my harmonica sound was very easy
to hear from his vantage point.

I also did not have to compete with loud guitars by pushing my sound  louder,
either through electronics or physically. Literally, I could relax and  play
easy. Most fun.

The Iceman