[Harp-L] New Richard Hunter piece on Broadjam.com

Hi all,

I've put a full-length (2:40) version of my piece "Lightnin Bounce", a harp instrumental featuring a harp-bass-drums trio, up on:
http://broadjam.com/rhunter

The piece is intended to be in the classic Chicago harp trio style, right down to the slightly corroded sound of the recording. Comments welcome.

I recorded the harp parts for this piece in a hotel room into my Zoom H4, using the built-in metronome to keep the time on track. I used the Zoom's built-in mics, which gave me a sound that's useful for this kind of piece (y'know, where the harp isn't supposed to sound TOO good...). I was pleased to find the metronome in the Zoom, which makes it very handy not only for recording scratch ideas but keeper tracks too, and I expect to use it for this kind of thing again.

I added the bass and drum tracks in Cakewalk's Sonar as I developed the piece, as per usual for this kind of thing.

Enjoy, thanks, Richard Hunter