Re: Re: [Harp-L] female chromatic players

I can't believe I forgot my friend in the Dallas area, Cheryl Arena
(www.cherylarena.com/).  Cheryl is primarily a diatonic blues
player, but plays a mean chromatic as well.

-tim

Tim Moyer wrote:

Marc Molino wrote:
> I'm not sure I've ever heard any women mentioned who
> play chromatic harp (w/ the exception of Harp-L's
> Elizabeth). Are there any other there?

I know of a few off the top of my head:
* Hermine Deurloo (http://herminedeurloo.com/)
* Susan Rosenberg (http://www.bassharp.com/cl-sr-d.htm)
* Judy Smith (http://www.geocities.com/artdaane/hotshots.htm)
* Michal Adler-Gronich (Adler Trio -- see below)

> And does anyone know who is playing in the video?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gaZJ-_uEz8&NR=1

This video is of the Adler Trio (http://www.adlertrio.com/): Dror
Adler, Jacob Kol and Dror's niece, Michal Adler-Gronich.  They
performed at SPAH in Denver in 2001.

-tim