Re: [Harp-L] changing email addresses for Harp-L posts

For what it's worth, I've found that Google's Gmail works great with
Harp-L.  It groups by conversation instead of plastering all the emails in
your inbox.  You can view one thread at a time  (as long as the subject line
remains basically the same.)  I switched to a dedicated Gmail account just
for my Harp-L traffic, and it is WAY better than the old days with Outlook
or Yahoo.

-Special20