[Harp-L] Harping on Bruce Lee

In a message dated 5/23/2007 6:47:46 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Message:  12
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:26:06 +0000
From: "Chris Michalek"  <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] eastern thought  applied to music
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.buddhasgarden.net/index.php?board=62.0

one  of the members of www.buddhasgarden.net posted a great bruce lee
interview.  I've seen it before but have not watched it in years.  I encourage
everybody to watch it and then see how they can apply it to music instead of
punching somebody.  Both are forms of having an effect on another but one  is
obvioulsy less violent.

GREAT interview, and thanks Chris!
 This is the (or one) think about an "eastern though" awareness.  Always
seems to apply to any artistic endeavor, or a generally artistic  approach/view to
life.
And applies equally and easily as a satisfying and  pleasing unification of
both Chris' and Iceman's approaches to  teaching harp.
Now that's a feat to appreciate.

Thanks guys,
Jeff Gathercole
Denver CO