RE: [Harp-L] FENDER BLUES JUNIOR AMP: HOW TO MODIFY IT FOR HARMONICA

Search the archives here, and you will find MANY comments about this
topic...

You may also like to look at
http://home.comcast.net./~machrone/bluesjunior.htm.  He distinguishes
between the various versions of the amp very clearly.

Mike