[Harp-L] Re: Lynwood Slim

I have seen Lynwood Slim perform on many occasions and locations and have
performed with him from time to time myself. He is a very professional
musician and a clever songwriter who injects humor into his songwriting. He
has a very good harmonica sound, excellent timing and a classic, very
relaxed overall style that I personally find very refreshing. He has a good
voice, and as Hash Brown mentioned in an earlier post, has also done work as
a producer. Lynwood Slim has been out there for a while and is someone whose
name should be mention more often than it probably is. It is always a
pleasure to see him live and I would recommend just about any of his
recordings that you are able to find. Check him out.

Keith Dunn