Fwd: [Harp-L] Lynwood Slim

-----Original Message----- From: hashbb@xxxxxxx To: ericgar85@xxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Fri, 25 May 2007 4:03 pm Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Lynwood Slim

I guess you forgot to mention that thisÂ

is your opinion and definition of whatÂ

constitues "creative" and "Harmonica"Â

and your definition of "accomplished harmonicaÂ

players perspective".Â

Others opinions will definately vary,Â

which doesn't make any of your claims orÂ

others claims to the contrary any less correctÂ

or any less subjective.Â

HBÂ

-----Original Message-----Â