Re: [Harp-L] re: An alternative view... Melody Makers

Stevie Wonder reliees heavily on the blues scale in many of his solos
and makes frequent use of non-scale notes in his slide ornaments on the
chromatic harmonica, which he uses most of the time.

Can you cite me a Stevie Wonder solo that uses only major scale notes?

Winslow