[Harp-L] Lynwood Slim

Just an experience I would like to share with you since Lynwood Slim has been discussed on the list. Ten years ago I was on a business trip in a small town called Lysekil on the west coast of Sweden. I looked at the local newspaper and, lo and behold, Lynwood Slim was playing there that night. He was backed by a Swedish band and the gig was great. I didn't take notes but I will always remember the ten minute version of "It Ain't Right" where Lynwood Slim's excellent vocals and harp were backed only by the drummer. During breaks he was willing to talk with the audience and also proved to be a great person.

Harri