To: "Serguei Volkov" <svolkov@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re: An alternative view... Melody Makers

Being a good musician and playing what you have at a very high level is the key to mainstream music. It's hard work but it can be done.

Get out of the 2nd position box and a whole new world will be available to you. I turned some heads a few weeks ago with some high level mainstream players...I'm talking about people who work with some of the superstars in pop/rock music. They didn't ask if my diatonic was melody maker or anything else...they only cared about my sound.