[Harp-L] BOSE PA and Kinder AFB+

At two different clubs, (with very loud guitar, bass, and drums ) I played through a 15-18 watt AIrline amp with one 12" speaker. I had one of Steve Warner's thunderharpmics.com microphone into a KInder AFB+ (anti-feedback box) into the amp. No other effects. The sound was great. I liked it, the band liked it and some of the audience said they liked it. They kept looking at the amp and asking what kind of amp it was.
  I would prefer less decibels, but I seem to want to play and the band is not likely to turn down so for me the Kinder AFB+ is a great tool when I don't have a louder amp with me.

  I also played through the Bose LT 1  PA  (the older model with cylindrical radiator) at a Guitar Center yesterday. The staff ran their traditional PA at LOUD levels and my buddy, Jay, and I took turns blowing harp as we moved around the room. Even standing next to the PA mains I could hear the harp cut through. I want one!
  It is definitely a way to get a good sound without need for monitors and needing to go through the house board. Charles Carlton (jazz guitarist in Maryland, DC area) has used one for years and I loved his sound at some loud outdoor gigs and at his club gigs. This is the first time I played through it.
  I used a ART tube preamp after the mic into the Bose.
  BIg bucks, but, my self-persuasion runs like this- I can use a little 5 watt amp (if I want), mic into the Bose, and dispense with needing a monitor, big amp,can cut through the house PA and get heard everywhere in the room. The cylinder radiator "speaker" is limited to projecting the sound to a 7 foot height (per the guitarist/employee showing me the system). He said that if a venue had a upper balcony that the sound would not be heard well with this system. Not a problem for me.
  Any users had problems with feedback on a stage with the guitar, bass rigs at high volumes?

  Brian