[Harp-L] Thunder harp Microphones (and a little lip flappin')

I have tried out different elements masterfully installed by Dennis J. Oellig who builds very nice mics that look and sound great (for those who appreciate good looks and quality workmanship). Three of  my DJ mics are out there some where as they disappeared from my shipment in transit when I moved last year.
  I have used various ceramic, crystal, and black and white label Shure magnetic elements and Shure SM 57, 58, 533, Shaker,etc.
  To qualify myself, I play for fun and have learned only  a little. I am not a really creative player compared to  the BIG boys. I did take a lesson with Dennis Gruenling who amazed with his sound, skill, teaching ablility and never badmouthed, bullied, or belittled anyone.
  Same with Alan Holmes, Phil Wiggins.
  My harp is not as big as many of the BIG harp players, but I still love to play with it.
  I had to say that, I am laughing in a good spirit!
  The mic's Steve built for me with various elements (many also disappeared in transit) were all very cool.
  The one I have that has his "A-1" element is in a Turner shell and has a lower end that is distinct from all the Shure CM and CR elements (that still sound great). It is not muddy to my ears, it has a deeper, basser quality and is as hot or is hotter then all the elements I have played through. I have used my other mics and enjoyed them- I just enjoy the thunderharpmics sound for the type of blues (and a little jazz) I usually play.
  The only DJ mic I have left has a nice sounding Shure CM in it and is very clear sounding.
  The thunderharp mic would have a noticable thicker sound with more bottom- a different presence. Words are so subjective and I am not schooled in articulating musical terms well.
  Rambling,
  Brian

 Get your own web address.