Re: [Harp-L] Superstars in pop/rock music

the best way to market is to have a fresh approach to a great product then you need evangelists to be your long arms...ie: In the state of Florida, I know there are people who talk bad about me and people who have nothing but good things to, I also have people who work to correct misperceptions of me...they are all evangelist for me.  Good, bad or otherwise people will check me out and then make up their own mind.  I remember meeting awesome botique amp gurus Brian and Scott - both thought I was an unrelenting jasshole both have changed their minds because my true product (me and my music) stands on it's own two feet.