Re: [Harp-L] Creativity

In a message dated 5/26/2007 3:35:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tmuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

the  Buddha's Garden is the only place on the internet
> where you will find  it.  http://www.buddhasgarden.net
>
> The garden is truly a  place of light, love and openess.  There are many
> harp-l  memebers in the garden already.

I was intrigued by the Bruce Lee  comments so I checked it out again. The
last time I was there was when  some hateful person went after Jason Ricci.
It looks like an interesting  place, but I went into the poly-ticks forum for
about 3 seconds and was  deluged with f-bombs, Iran doublespeak, and and
other hateful talk. I can  get that anywhere. It doesn't seem very Zen-like
or Tao-like. Is there a  specific harmonica forum that would be a good place
to start to avoid this  stuff?

Why not just stay here on the "L". We'd be glad to discuss Zen and the Art
of Harmonica Playing.

The Iceman