Re: [Harp-L] Superstars in pop/rock music

"Skinny is on well over 3300 movie soundtracks..."

Huh? I'm sure he's an active and capable pro, but I take it that's a typo? All due respect to Skinny, but The Motion Picture Association of America says that releases by all U.S. companies -- including independent film companies -- average about 450 per year. To play on 3300 films, one would have to appear on every single film produced in America for almost eight years straight...

--TB <----- wishing the phone would ring that often