Re: [Harp-L] Jim Fitting and Treat Her Right

I own the first Coots CD and it's amazing. I wish I had an easy way of getting hold of the following releases...

Oh well, one day I'll go to Boston and I'll see them live !

Ben
Jum Fitting and Treat Her Right have recently been mentioned on the list

Jim now plays with "The Coots", http://www.cootsville.com

I have fond memories of Jim. He is the reason I started harmonica. We were undergraduates together (I'm Australian, and live in Australia, but went to College in the US in the 1970s). Jim was THE MAN on campus as far as harmonica was concerned. He played amplified, cap on backwards, and captivated all of us with his sound and moves. One Saturday night, late, we got together and he made a tape for me. This was my introduction to Junior Wells, Walter Horton, and a host of other greats.

We made contact a year or so back, and exchanged CDs.

Thank you Jim Fitting