Re: [Harp-L] Re: Superstars in pop/rock music / Lynwood Slim

I agree...to an extent. As far as personal opinion goes, I feel that Muddy Waters is such an individual talent of magnificent proportions that he transcends styles. I put him up there with Beethoven, Bird, etc. All selections were wonderful to watch and listen to for their own patch of territory they each represented so well and with so much interesting and exciting music. But Muddy...well, maybe it's just a matter of personal taste and nothing more, but Muddy to me is one of those great lights that only shines so often, a person of whom it can be said that they don't perform music, they are music. And that's no disrespect to the others in any way whatsoever!

Rex "Rich" Tobago
Winner of the world championship "Who Asked You, Anyway" award five year running.