[Harp-L] Berklee will be offering Jazz Harmonica studies with Hendrik Meurkens

As a Bostonian who is a bit familiar with Berklee I had to chuckle when someone mentioned that it is easy to get in but hard to graduate. The joke about Berklee students years ago was that the ones who make it in the industry are the ones who dropped out rather than completing their degree.

I must confess that even at 51 I'm thinking of looking into this program, not for the degree, as I will probably never complete it, but to finally learn music and jazz theory well as well as how to play the chromatic.

There is a local harp player by the name of Racky Thomas who is a Berklee grad, if I'm not mistaken, fwiw.

http://www.therackythomasband.com/

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507