[Harp-L] What are the simplest and best diatonic practice strategies

Thanks Tony and all others that have responded. The page you linked (Tony) is pragmatically helpful because of the audio examples. I'm embarrassed to say after all these years that when the harp conversation turns academic I become sort of dyslexic. Audio sort of defeats this dyslexia and opens my psychic window up a little! I have survived intuiting and riffing, etc., etc., for decades but now that I am getting into recording situations, developing bands, and playing with professional and expansive musicians am seeking to enrich the poverty of my skills. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues