Re: [Harp-L] What are the simplest and best diatonic practice strategies

At 11:40 AM 5/31/2007, you wrote:

Thanks Tony and all others that have responded. The page you linked
(Tony) is pragmatically helpful because of the audio examples. I'm
embarrassed to say after all these years that when the harp
conversation turns academic I become sort of dyslexic. Audio sort of
defeats this dyslexia and opens my psychic window up a little! I have
survived intuiting and riffing, etc., etc., for decades but now that
I am getting into recording situations, developing bands, and playing
with professional and expansive musicians am seeking to enrich the
poverty of my skills. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues

I've been to your myspace page and IMO you've been doing something right.

Jeff
http://www.myspace.com/jeffroulier
http://www.youtube.com/Jeff1915

...anyone who fights for the future lives in it today - Ayn Rand