[Harp-L] Re: A Joke!

A young boy returned home from his first music lesson on the Bass Harmonica. "How did it go?" asked his father.

"Great." said the boy. I learned how to play a 'C'."

The next week the boy took another lesson, and his father asked about it.

"Terrific." said the boy. I learned how to play a 'G'."

The following week the boy did not come home after his Bass Harmonica lesson. The father was frantic with worry. When the boy came home after 2:00 AM his father screamed at him, "Where have you been?"

"I had a gig." answered the son.