[Harp-L] Chromatic /

    I thought I would just chime in here.  I am an older woman and I play
both diatonic and chromatic.  I figured there were lots of us out there who
do that.  I will never be a star, I just want to amuse myself if I get old.
There are things I love about each type of harmonica.  I would be hard
pressed to state a preference.  I like to play the melody to old favorite,
show tunes, hymns, patriotic.  I guess you would say I play what I am
familiar with from years of listening and enjoying.
Gail