[Harp-L] Blues Blaster Cables

The Blues Blaster is the only mic I know of that uses a non-standard
XLR implimentation. That cable only works with that mic. There ar eno
other mics that I kinow of that use the XLR wired the way the
Bluesblaster does, so you'll be fine if you get any standard XLR
cable for your RE-10, and that new XLR will work with any other
standard low-impedance mic.

As for amps, they don't factor in. Most amps don't have XLR inputs so
you need an adapter with a transformer to change the impedance to
high impedance, or a direct box. If your amp has an XLR input you'll
be just fine with any standard XLR cable and your RE10.

Other than some strangely wired antique mics or unusual configuration
from Europe that should do ya.

- Robert
aka RawHarp on the BushmanMusic.com forum