[Harp-L] Vincent Bucher on MySpace

Vincent Bucher is one of the mlost distinctive harmonica players I've ever heard, a true virtuoso who never looses sight of the ultimate goal: music. He is also one of the few harmonica players to have tryuly explored African music in depth through his collaborations with Tao Ravao, Lobi Traoré and more recently, Boubacar Traoré. I just found out that Vincent had a MySpace page here: http://www.myspace.com/vincentbucher. Listen to his Quadrille des Filles (Winslow should enjoy) or Heywete if you want to see his more world-ish stuff, Ain't That Lovin' You if you're open to heavy electro (Richard, you should like that one !) and Going Upstairs if you just want plain rootsy blues...

Ben FELTEN