[Harp-L] re: what really matters?

A tight cup around the harp, sticking the harp way into the mouth, playing
softly, putting as much space between the harp and the mic as possible (make
a little echo chamber in your hand) and diaphragm breathing affect the harp
as much or more than materials and shape

I prefer plastic harps--less swelling. I prefer Lee Oskar reeds--louder,
last longer, gapped the way I like. Don't notice much difference in tone.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.myspace.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals