[Harp-L] Re:taste test

If you are thinking about doing this in the city, it could be extremely
difficult, I remember trying to run many groups with Miguel Weissman and between
transportation and place to stay, it was difficult. Outside the city would be
preferable for my personal availability. I want to be there to represent my
amps, if other guys want to bring their Cruncher that might work, I don't know
 how this is being set up. I have to be in San Jose to do a live radio
recording  I believe NOV 30, then must have my left knee opened again and all the
foreign  mass removed, whenever you are physical it is harder to heal. Honestly
great  idea, but realistically, physically and financially right now beginning
of  spring sounds good to me. My Cruncher is taking off right now, and I know
 Scott's Mini Meat is jumping, can't speak for him timewise.