[Harp-L] Road Reach

 . . . . touched down in Driggs, Idaho and looking out the window at the snow capped Teton mountains. Oh the night sky is something to behold. Will hang here for a few days and then down into Idaho Falls for two gigs this weekend with some old bandmates. Then south to Mesquite, Nevada for a visit with my Brother and onto Las Vegas to give them some money. Last stop before turning left is Kingman Arizona with another old bandmate. Will travel the lower Route 10 to Georgia. Not many stops planned on that ride so if anybody is out there along Highway10 it would be my pleasure to meet you. Have one stop in Almagorga, New Mexico and will try to time it for a jam with Jimmi Lee in Austin. Looking forward to a float down the scenic Snake River this Wednesday. It's a beautiful day in the Tetons, wish you were here.

  Reach