[Harp-L] Reach Tour

. . . ya know ladies and gentlemen of the enclosed free reed, I'm more times than not an introverted quite kind of fellow and to speak out and tell about my trip is a bit out of character, but I've found that folks enjoy reading of my adventures (of course some don't),
  so I post and to my joy I get private emails back that say thanks.(smily face here)
  I'm also aware that I don't want to be mistaken as a braggart or such so I try to keep a low key while sharing my tour. Sure am happy to be able to do this, Oh yea, one more thought, I make no claims to being a "great" harmonica player. The harp to me is but one of the tools I use to have fun. Often used as a rhythm instrument by me while playing percussion.I will however make a claim to having fun and being entertaining, so with that in mind here's what I did today after waking up to a blue sky framed three snow capped peaks of the Tetons from the bedroom window. Brought my Kalamazoo 2 in from the van and last nights 29 degrees, elevation 6,400 feet, plugged it in for awhile and wailed away at the mountains and the big sky.Had the whole stone and wood ranch house to myself. Next I took my bicycle for a 30 minute intense exercise ride(I use to race them), good to blow it out for harp playing. Phase three was the Harley ride. They just happen to have a hardly used 2006
 1200 cc fancy dan mo tee cycle. Well,   well, I say  W E L L, since I didn't want a pickle,  I just jumped on that motorcycle and proceeded to ride up in dem dar hills, down a twisty downhill dirt road a few miles into the wilderness. I parked that fancy dan Hog and took 14,  5 by 8 black and white
  photos from every conceiveable angle,  right there in the middle of the road.(Alices Resturant) The ride home was a bit chilly as the sun was just slipping behind the peaks, 56 degrees. Played a few tunes  before I left that spot. Tomorrow is a float down the Snake. You can bet I won't forget a harp. Might as well use the computer while I can. See you tomorrow.

  Reach
  on