[Harp-L] great price on RP200

Richard was right on the discount price of the RP200.

Amazon has them for $89.95. If you sign up for their Chase credit card (it took me less then 5 minutes including approval) you can get $30 off the price plus free shipping. My final price on the credit card bill will be $59.95. The discount doesn't show on your total at checkout but it will show on your first credit card statement.

As a rule for h(w)ealthy living I got rid of all my credit cards 4 years ago. I'll cut this one up after I pay the bill. Can't see paying 21-24% for anything.

Thanks again Richard:)