[Harp-L] sample of playing one diatonic in all 12 keys

Hey,
  In 2006 I did a performance at SPAH where I used a Special 20 in Bb to play in all 12 keys.  Wally Peterman filmed it and sent me a DVD a couple of months ago.  I finally got my website guy to put it on Youtube, my website and Myspace on my personal page.  I tried to pull it up on You tube just now and could not, I'll talk to the guy tomorrow.  But it pulled right up on my website and Myspace

  Check out

  Michaelrubinharmonica.com

  and click on the information page

  or