Re: [Harp-L] sample of playing one diatonic in all 12 keys

Very very cool man there were some really cool riffs that you did in some really obscure positions that still sounded really bluesy interesting stuff were you mainly playing within the blues scale?  I usually don't play more than first second and third but it would be a neet trick cause harps are expensive and i can't afford backups be nice to be able to switch when i blow one and also to vary my styleof licks.  Thank you.

----- Original Message ----
From: Michael Rubin <rubinmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: d d d <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:12:39 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] sample of playing one diatonic in all 12 keys

Hey,
  In 2006 I did a performance at SPAH where I used a Special 20 in Bb to play in all 12 keys.  Wally Peterman filmed it and sent me a DVD a couple of months ago.  I finally got my website guy to put it on Youtube, my website and Myspace on my personal page.  I tried to pull it up on You tube just now and could not, I'll talk to the guy tomorrow.  But it pulled right up on my website and Myspace

  Check out

  Michaelrubinharmonica.com

  and click on the information page

  or