[Harp-L] Volume, Preference, Tolerance (and focus)

In a message dated 11/13/2007 12:04:08 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, Spec20
writes:

life is  too much fun to be crippled with hearing
loss or  tintinitis.
...or small resentments over the opinions of others. Its just  information.

Harp related: I had a bout with laryngitis over the weekend, so couldn't
sing (I usually do about 75% of the vocals in 2 bands).
So I didn't sing at all, and guess what? My harp playing was noticeable
better, more focused, more creative, just...better. Reminded me of an  observation
a friend made about Mssr Ricci: "He doesn't let his focus wander  from the
note at hand..."

Jeff Gathercole
Denver CO